As part of our renewed agreement with KIA, Calm Air and First Air have come together to offer beneficiaries in the Kivalliq region access to lower fares.
First Air will now extend their beneficiary plan onto their Kivalliq routes (Rankin to Yellowknife or Iqaluit) for passengers to book. They will receive 85% off fares on these routes however this will be limited to three (3) times per year.? Passengers will still need to call First Air to make these bookings, however, our team will continue to look into ways to make the booking process easier between both carriers. Calm Air will continue to offer unlimited travel on our beneficiary fare.
Contact the Calm Air Reservations Centre
Dial toll-free 1-800-839-2256 and state that you are a beneficiary. Our helpful reservation agent will verify your beneficiary qualification, make your reservation and email you an itinerary.
Book in person at your community airport
A friendly Calm Air customer service agent will work with you to make your reservation in person right at your local airport.
Complete the following online form
Beneficiary Fare Terms and Conditions
- Payment must be made within three days after a reservation is confirmed. If payment is not received within three days, flight will be cancelled.
- Keep in mind that the earlier you book, the greater chance you will have of getting the dates you prefer, as seats are not always available.
- After booking, you will be given a reservation number. This is how we find your reservation in our system, and will allow you to travel. Please be sure to bring this with you on all flights.
- You will also need to travel with government-issued picture identification. If you have any questions on ID required, please visit the check-in page.
- The beneficiary fare offer is not redeemable for cash and is non-transferable.
- Offer excludes seat sales and other discounts.
- Stopovers en route are not permitted – travel must be from the first community you board to the final destination.
- Changes are permitted and are subject to availability at the time of request.
- Failure to cancel prior to departure will result in the cancellation of all remaining flight segment(s). The flight(s) will be forfeited and will have no value.